Get Revising has been created to help students learn. Its aim is to involve students actively in their own learning and to provide an outlet for their creativity and helpfulness. It does this by providing interactive tools to plan revision and make revision notes. It also provides a resource bank where notes and resources can be shared.
- Revision Guidance Booklet
- Current Exam Information
- Lunch Time and After School Revision Activities Timetable (Last updated 02/02/2018)
- Year 11 Easter Revision Timetable (Last updated 27/03/18)
- Fact Bank Ecology Part 1
- Fact Bank Ecology Part 2
- Fact Bank Homeostasis
- Fact Bank Inheritance, Variation and Evolution
- Fact Bank Atmosphere
- Fact Bank Organic
- Fact Bank Rates of Reaction
- Fact Bank using Resources
- Fact Bank Anaylsis
Design and Technology
- Food Technology revision exam papers and mark schemes
- Graphics revision posters
- Resistant Materials revision posters
Health and Social Care
- Assessment practice
- Command words
- The effects of unexpected life events (1)
- The effects of unexpected life events (2)
- The effects of life events on personal development
- Revision pack
- Revision questions for Unit 1
- Scenario questions for Unit 1
- Weimar and Nazi Germany 1918–39 Revision Booklet
- American West Practice Revision Questions
- American West Revision Booklet Year 10
- Combined Exam Questions
- Henry VIII and his Ministers Revision Guide
- American West c1835-1895 10Qs and Assessment Revision
- Exam preparation resources
- Past papers and mark schemes
- Revision areas for study you may wish to consider
- Revision quizzes
Modern Foreign Languages
French and Spanish
Kerboodle: Both your username and password are your first initial followed by your surname e.g. jsmith. Ask your teacher for the organisation code. Your assessments will be allocated, but you can do any exercise from the digi book at home.
This is Language: Log in with your school email address and the password provided by your teacher. You can log on and do any video and look at past papers (log in and search) from home, not just in school.
Quizlet: Pupils have their own, personal log in to Quizlet and are linked to their GCSE class where they will find all of the GCSE syllabus vocab to practice and learn. This will hugely support their ability to achieve well in the comprehension exams (listening and reading) as well as the production exams (speaking and writing).
BBC Bitesize – Spanish: Any of the Spanish revision exercises will be useful.
BBC Bitesize – French: Any of the French revision exercises will be useful.
Linguascope: Log in with the login details provided by your teacher. Linguascope is especially great for the basics like numbers, days, months, food, colours etc.